It seems that 2013 has flown by! I still can't believe that in a few hours 2014 will be here. This year in my hair journey. I neglected my hair a lot this year and because of that I suffered my first set back. Instead of letting this set back have a negative affect on me I used it as a set up. After all, this set back was totally preventable. Below here is a little spill on the good and ugly of my 2013 hair journey.
- Got a much needed trim!
- Tea rinses- I don't know how I didn't realize how wonderful they are! This stopped my postpartum shedding and saved what was left of my edges.
- Discovered some great protective styles!
- Successfully stretching my relaxer. Currently 7 months post relaxer and still going strong!
- Postpartum shedding- It caused my hair to edges to disappear which I am currently working to grow back.
- Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque- It left my hair dry and tangled.
- Queen Helene Garlic Shampoo- I never did an official review on my blog but this product left my hair completely stripped and dry! It was a waste of $4.00.