- Parted my hair straight down the middle into two halves. Added clips on one half to keep hair separated.
- Sectioned my hair in 1 inch horizontal parts and based my scalp with Vaseline.
- Covered on half with 2 plastic caps.
- Applied relaxer to each section of new growth only
- Applied/smoothed for 15 mins.
- Rinsed with warm water and did a mid-step protein treatment with Aphoghee 2 Minute Reconstructor.
- Rinsed out protein treatment and neutralized 3x.
- Repeated steps 4-7 on the second half.
- Deep conditioned with Optimum Care's Repair Masque with heat for 30 mins with my hooded dryer. I ended up falling asleep with this on for about another 2 hours.
- Rinsed with warm water and t-shirt dried for about 15 mins.
- Added Aphoghee Keratin and Green Tea Reconstructor as a leave in.
I had every intention of roller-setting my hair, but I was too
lazy tired so I just bunned. Truthfully I was feeling sick so I didn't want to even take on that challenge. All week I have been bunning. Boring!!! I wanted to roller-set today, but I just have not been up to doing my hair! I really do plan on getting out of this lazy spell soon. Work is just kicking my butt!!! I love my job, but being a bedside nurse in a hospital setting is hard work. I will probably wash my hair in the morning so be on the lookout for a wash day post. Sorry I have no pics. I really have been too lazy busy to take any. I will try to make up for it in my next post. Also review on the Optimum Care Hair Masque will be posted soon. I want to use it a few more times so I can give a through review. I will say that so far I really like it. I love the way it makes my scalp tingle and I also love the smell.