Sunday night/Monday morning were my wash days. I spent all day Thursday through Sunday moving in to/setting up my new home and the time blew past before I knew it. It was about 10pm (if not later) Sunday night when I applied my deep conditioner. Here are the steps to my wash day.
- Deep Conditioned on dry hair with ORS Replenishing Conditioner mixed with 1 tsp of EVCO, EVOO, and Hemp Seed Oil each. I also added about 4 drops of Peppermint oil. I applied the conditioner as if I were applying a relaxer. I know my hair needed the TLC.
- Shampooed 1x with L'Oreal EverStrong Sulfate Free Shampoo.
- Conditioner Rinse with NTM Daily Deep Conditioner.
- I added GVP's Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum and blow-dried on medium high heat.
- I put my hair in a loose bun, wrapped it up and went to bed.
I got up early Sunday morning to flat iron my hair. Here are the steps.
- Added IC Fantasia's Heat Protector
- Flat ironed in small sections with my Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Flat Iron on a setting of 25 out of 40?
I wore my hair out the first day. The next day I wanted curls so I added a little foam wrapping lotion and set my hair on about 6 flexi rods. That was my simple yet late wash day! This week I plan to purchase my hooded dryer from LCL Beauty. I'm soooooo excited that I can finally get my dryer for better DC sessions and to perfect rollersets.