Monday, July 4, 2016

July Healthy Hair Goals

I'm a few days late with my hair goals for July, but better late than never! As I stated in my previous post, I'm on a mission to get my natural kinks in curls to its optimum state of healthy! When trying to reach and major goals it is important to break it down into smaller subsections or goals. Below I will be sharing my July 2016 goals.


Ø  Wash hair at least 1x a week
Ø  Deep condition 1x a week (with heat at least every other week)
Ø  Try 3 different styles
Ø  Apply castor to bald spot at least 1x a day and massage for 5 minutes
Ø  (Yup I have a bald spot and will share more on this soon)
Ø  Oil scalp at least 2x a week


My goals this month a pretty basic. I wanted to make sure my goals were simply and achievable. If I do too much too soon I'm setting myself up for failure. These are goals that will work for my lifestyle. Make sure that your goals work for you.  Let me know in the comment section below what a few of your hair goals are this month!

2 comments: