Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wish List



It has been a while, if ever, that I have shared my wishlist of hair care products with you all. My list use to be super long at the beginning of my hair journey, but now not so much. A big part of that is because I'm starting to see what my hair does and doesn't like I'm trying I stick to the products that agree with my hair and get rid of those that my hair doesn't love. So here is my wishlist.


  1. Hooded Dryer!!!! I need this for DCing in the worst way. I kept putting it off because I had other expenses but I must get one by the end of July.
  2. Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Reconstructor
  3. More magnetic rollers
  4. Seamless Comb
  5.  ORS Hair Masque
  6. Jojoba Oil
  7. Sweet Almond Oil
  8. Roux Porosity Control conditioner (Not sure of the official name)
  9. Hair Shears
  10. KeraCare1st lather and Hydrating and detangling shampoo
  11. Steamer- Ebony from Longing4length has peaked my interest.
  12. QP Elasta Mango Butter Moisturizer
  13. Castor Oil (almost forgot this!!)

What are some things that are on your wishlist?

8 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, wishlist :-) I never actually thought about it, but here's what I crave off the top of my head:
    1. Also a hooded dryer, but they're DANG expensive my side of the world, and I won't even know where to start looking
    2. Wigs, wigs, wigs, wigs!!! It's winter over here and wigs are the only protective styles that shield your ENTIRE head, and the cold weather and winter winds are creating havoc on the hair in the front of my head that are too short to be caught in my EZ comb bun and also protected. Also, wigs are FUN.
    3. ORS Hair Masque as well
    4. ANY Kerastese or KeraPro products, since they're not readily available in stores here and buying online proves too expensive for my pocket (sometimes living in Namibia just sucks)
    5. Diane Mesh rollers and flexi rods, lots of them in ALL sizes. Have been searching our BSS for them with NO success so far
    6. CHI Silk Infusion and Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum - they're only available in salons and the damn stylists here won't sell them to individuals. Blegh!
    7. 100% silk scarves
    8. Silk or satin bedding

    Glory, that's quite a bit. Heehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great wish list. I wouldn't mind trying Keratease as well. They ate just sooo pricey!

      Delete
  2. Mine is a mixture of both of yours, plus:
    The Science of Black Hair
    Revlon Spa Pore Facial Brush Set
    Hot 'N Silky Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron
    Silk Pillowcase
    An assortment of nail polish (Sad to say, I don't own any)
    Infiniti by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Styler
    Black & Decker Juicer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't own many polishes either. I keep telling myself I'm going to get some.

      Delete
  3. On my wishlist: L'oreal Evercreme cleansing conditioner, a hair dryer, Diane mesh rollers, seamless comb(s), a conditioner just like Kerapro but cheaper(any ideas?)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried Kerapro so I really couldn't compare it to any other conditioner.

      Delete
  4. Great list! I don't even know of many things that I haven't tried. I've been through so many products that I really don't want to try anymore. I do want a "fancy" hooded dryer, seamless combs and/or a steamer. I'm curious about Kerapro. I would like to buy quality nail polish instead of the cheapies from BSS stores. I also want to buy a nail polish rack, but that's it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least you know what works for yor hair! I'm just starting to learn. That is why I slowed down with buying products.

      Delete