No direct heat (with exception of the time I used it 7/2/13)Success!
- Steam hair for at least 30 minutes using homemade steam method. Fail
- Do set of medium two strand twists Fail. I relaxed my hair so this is why I didn't complete this goal.
- Make homemade shea butter. Fail
- M&S every other day and as needed Fail! I'm terrible at this.
- Use castor oil on scalp and edges every other day and as needed. Fail. Again something I'm terrible at.
Return to weekly or biweekly wash days. Success!
- Start back working out at least 3 times a week. Fail! I have an accountability partner who will be helping me keep this goal starting this week 8/4/13.
I'm getting terrible at keeping my goals. I realized that this is largely due to the fact that I forget the goals I've made until I'm recapping at the end of the month. I plan to keep a copy of my goals on my bathroom mirror and cross them off as I complete them. To reach my goal of M&Sing and Oiling my scalp, I plan to keep a calendar on my mirror. I sure hope this helps.
Here are my goals for August
- No Direct Heat
- M&S every day
- Oil Scalp 3 times per week
- Workout 3x per week
- Saran roller wrap
What do you do to make sure you meet your monthly goals? Comments and suggestions are appreciated!