- M&S nightly- Fail! One day I will get better with this.
- Oil scalp at least 3x/wk- Fail!!
- wrap hair with a satin scarf nightly- Fail! I started off doing great, but then I slacked off.
- Co-wash at least 1x/wk- This is very important since I'm further along in my relaxer stretch.- Success!!
- DC 1x/wk- I'll probably do this with my co-wash on dry hair because my responds well to DCing on dry hair. Doing it this way also eliminates a step when washing. - Success!
- Wash at least bi-weekly- I will attempt to wash weekly, but with 25 days left before graduation I have an exit exam, paper, last exams, and finals. I don't want to commit to more than I can handle.- Success!!
- Low manipulative styles 95% of the time. I will probably bun so that I won't have to manipulate my new growth.- Success
- No direct heat- I only plan on one set this month for the roller-setting challenge and then it's back to bunning.- Success
|Flexi-Rod Sets. The last two pics are from the set. The same color shirts throws it off.|