Saturday, May 12, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award



I received the One Lovely Blog Award from Blessed Tresses , What's Up With My Hair, and SpecialK. I'm very honored and find it incredible that people find my blog informative and lovely! These ladies each have awesome blogs and you should check them out by clicking on the links.

The rules requires me to share 7 random facts about myself and award 15 other bloggers.

7 Facts

  1. I'm a band geek. I've been playing the flute for 14 years, Piccolo for 8. I've also taken lessons to learn Piano, Oboe, and Bells. I can dabble with the latter, but I'm not very advanced. I also LOVE listening to HBCU bands. I played in the band at Tuskegee University for 3 years. Shoutout to the Marching Crimson Piper Band.
  2. I've decided to give up watching reality TV for a season. It is starting to become too trashy.
  3. I taught myself how to swim but jumping in pool (8ft) and going.
  4. I'm originally from Wisconsin. 
  5. I love Lion King on Broadway and I can not wait to see it this summer!
  6. I hate the color pink!
  7. I've never been to a spa, but it is something I plan to do in the near future.
Everyone I would have chosen has already been given the award. 



2 comments:

  1. I was in the band in HS and my HS best friend actually went to Tuskegee and marched there for a season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on reality TV. I would love to go to a spa too and that is on my list of things to do.

    ReplyDelete