- L'Oreal EverStrong Hydrate Shampoo: I love this shampoo and it is definitely a staple! It's sulfate free, but it gives a little sud. I can use it anytime during my stretch without my hair feeling stripped of moisture. The only thing I don't like about this shampoo is that I don't always feel as if it is cleaning my scalp thoroughly. I think I will alternate bi-weekly between this and a sulfate shampoo or clarify 2x/month.
- Creme of Nature Argon Oil Moisture and Shine Shampoo: This shampoo is also sulfate-free. It does not sud very well so I will not be repurchasing when I'm done with this bottle.
- Ion Clarifying Shampoo: It does what is suppose to do. I hate that it strips my hair of moisture which is why I make sure I follow with a great moisturizing shampoo. I'm not sure if I will repurchase. I may try Organic Root Stimulator Aloe shampoo if it is cheaper.
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner: My hair loves this as a pre-poo. It even works well as a conditioner rinse after shampooing. This is a staple and I will now be using this only as a conditioner rinse.
- V05 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie: I use this to co-wash. My hair only likes this when I am freshly relaxed. Since I co-wash more when I am further post, I will not be repurchasing this product.
- Herbal Hessence Hello Hydration Conditioner: I use this to co-wash. I have only used it once so it's too soon to determine if I will add this to my permanent product list.
- Queen Helen Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Creme: I hate this product. I don't like the smell and I'm not impressed with how my hair feel after I use it. I rarely ever use this product. Mainly I mix with other deep conditioners. I will not be repurchasing and probably will be giving or throwing this product away.
- Creme of Nature Argon Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment: I love this deep conditioner only when it is mixed with oils and honey. It leaves my hair feeling like butter. I probably will be repurchasing if I don't like the Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Hair Masque.
- Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner: I LOVE LOVE LOVE this conditioner!! It is amazing and is my staple light protein conditioner for biweekly use.
- Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Hair Masque: I have only used this product once, but so far I like it. I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing this or the CON Argon Oil conditioner as my staple deep conditioner.
- Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor: I only use this product during my mid-step protein during my relaxer. For those who is not familiar with that phrase I will briefly explain. After I rinse out my relaxer and before I neutralize my hair I do a protein treatment. This leaves my hair feeling strong! This is more of a moderate protein for my hair. It leaves it a little stronger than the ORS Replenishing Pak, not not as firm as the Aphoghee 2 Step. It is a staple.
- Aphoghee 2 Step Protein Treatment: I use this product about every 15 weeks. It use it the week before I relax my hair. It leaves my hair very strong, yet kind of dry. After using this product I make sure I follow up with the balancing conditioner provided as well as an additional deep conditioner. My hair still has that protein feel, but I usual only bun during this week anyway. This is a staple.
- Creme of Nature Argon Oil Strength and Shine Leave-in Conditioner: I especially like to use this leave-in when I blow-dry and flat iron my hair because it's a light spray that doesn't leave my hair weighed down. This is a staple and I will be repurchasing.
- Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream: I have been using the CON leave-in so much I almost forgot I had this product. I like this product. It smells wonderful. I can only use this product on wet hair because my hair dries out when I use it on dry hair. I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing. I need to use it a little more often before I make a final decision.
Wow, I use a lot of conditioners!! I didn't realize it until I wrote out this list!! I don't feel bad because I was on a quest to find out what worked best for my hair. I can say that it has all paid off. Be on the lookout for part two: Moisturizers and oils as well as part three: Styling Products and Tools. Thanks for reading and HHG!