Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wash Day


Wash Day was Saturday and it was easy-peasy! Here are the steps to my wash day:

  1. Deep conditioned for like 12 hours with ORS Replenishing Conditioner. I'm thinking of mixing this with oils and honey to see if it works better. 
  2. Shampooed with CON Argon Oil Shampoo (This is not the official name). Lathered twice and massaged my scalp thoroughly. It had my hair very clean. I guess I wasn't doing that great of a job previously.
  3. Conditioner rinse with NTM Daily Deep Conditioner.
  4. Detangled in the shower under running water
  5. T-shirt dried for about 10 minutes.
  6. Cantu Shea Butter Repair Cream Leave-in and sealed with GVP's Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum.
  7. I air-dried over night in a bun.
  8. Sunday morning I let the bun down so that my ends could dry completely.
Results: My hair came out very soft, smooth, and frizz-free. The GVP serum is definitely the reason for the frizz-free. I plan to bun for a few days and maybe try a braidout. I'm going to be  very busy these next couple of weeks so I know my hair will take a backseat. 

1 comment:

  1. You just confirmed my neverending love for Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Seum/GVP serum haha. Easy wash days are the best.

    ReplyDelete