- Deep conditioned for like 12 hours with ORS Replenishing Conditioner. I'm thinking of mixing this with oils and honey to see if it works better.
- Shampooed with CON Argon Oil Shampoo (This is not the official name). Lathered twice and massaged my scalp thoroughly. It had my hair very clean. I guess I wasn't doing that great of a job previously.
- Conditioner rinse with NTM Daily Deep Conditioner.
- Detangled in the shower under running water
- T-shirt dried for about 10 minutes.
- Cantu Shea Butter Repair Cream Leave-in and sealed with GVP's Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum.
- I air-dried over night in a bun.
- Sunday morning I let the bun down so that my ends could dry completely.
Results: My hair came out very soft, smooth, and frizz-free. The GVP serum is definitely the reason for the frizz-free. I plan to bun for a few days and maybe try a braidout. I'm going to be very busy these next couple of weeks so I know my hair will take a backseat.