Thank you so much EbonyCPrincess for the award. I really am touched that you enjoy my blog. ECP's blog is one of my favorites to read. She has inspired me in the hair care journey and continues to provide me tons of information regarding many areas. If you have not checked out her blog click the link above!
In order for me to accept this wonder nomination, I must do the following:
1. I must thank the blogger who nominated me for the award and provide a link back to them in my post.
2. I must share 7 random things about myself.
3. I must pass the award along to 15 recently discovered blogs I enjoy reading.
3. I must contact my chosen bloggers via Facebook, twitter, email etc, to let them know about the award.
4. I must add the versatile Blogger award picture on my blog post.
7 Random things about me
1. I have a one year old son who is my heart!!! He encourages me to do better in all aspects of life! Isn't he just the most handsome baby ever??
2.I'm graduate from college in May with a Bachelors of Science in Nursing. I can't wait to have BSN, RN behind my name!! I'm living proof that dreams really do come true!
3. I love movies' popcorn. I can not go to a theater without getting popcorn. I've been known to stop by a theater and pick up some popcorn. I like mine buttered halfway through and on time. My guilty pleasure.
4. I love to read! I have always been a reading fanatic. I slowed down a lot since I have been in school and had my son, but I plan on picking it back up. I want to read 100 books in three months starting after I take my NCLEX!
5. I had the chance to study abroad in London for two weeks. What an awesome experience!
|From Left to Right: On the London Eye, This guard was billy bad butt talking to us and all, random telephone booth. I am HUGE. I just had my son 3 months prior.|
6. I come from a very big family. I have 7 seven siblings: 4 brothers and 3 sisters.
7. I have not grown in height since I was about 16. I've been 5'4.5" for what seems like forever.
Below are a list of blogs I read frequently and I absolute love. I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as I do. Please check them out!