Sunday, February 5, 2012

Quick Style (Lunch Date Do)

Love took me out for a lunch date at a local Thai restaurant. This was my first time eating Thai and let me say the food was dee-lish! But this post is not about that. It's about my quick hair style.

I planned on washing my hair when I came home (which I'm doing now ad will be posting about later) so I know I didn't want to do anything too time consuming. Now that I think about it I probably should have taken a pic of my outfit. I'll keep that in mind for next time. As I was saying, I had to come up with something simple and cute. I had an old flexi set it that left my ends. curly. I also just purchased some banana clips that I've been wanting to use so I put decided to do a simple up do with a bump/hump in the front. I really want some bumpits and will be purchasing some in the near future. Because I didn't have anything I just used my fingers to pull my hair up a bit and created my own small hump. I used some LTR and a little EVOO to put my hair up in u banana clip and there you have it. Probably took me 5 minutes. I am pleased and will be soon this style again. Hope you like.


1 comment:

  1. Very neat. Cute, simple style. You know how I feel about the banana clip, my absolute fave accessory.

    ReplyDelete