Thursday, December 8, 2011

Braidout No More

So my braid out ok for it being my first time. My new growth is so thick! But it's manageable. I was thinking about getting a relaxer on Saturday so I can do my first length check but decided against it since I can still manage my new growth. I couldn't quite remember my last relaxer so I may be off by a week. I'm estimating to be 12 weeks post relaxer as of Saturday 12/10. My new growth is thick but I can still manage it.

I detangled my hair today after having my braidout in from Sunday. Monday night I M&S with Cantu Shea Butter Leave In and Argon Oil both morning and night. I oiled my scalp a little. That night I but on my satin scarf and went to bed. Tuesday I M&S both morning and night. This time I put my hair in a pony tail tucking my ends. I wrapped in my satin scarf and went to bed. Today I M&S with the same things as before. Let me just saw my products will remain the same for about a month unless I determine they are not working before hand. Anyway this evening oiled my scalp with Argon oil and massaged it in. I think I was a little too heavy. I need to get another application bottle with a smaller nozzle. I then moisturized, detangled, and sealed my hair. My hair didn't shed as much as it usually does. This proves I'm on the right track with my regimen. I then put my hair in a pony tail with my ends tucked, wrapped my hair with my scarf, and went to bed.

I'm very pleased with my hair journey and results. My hair is softer and easy to managed with it being 12 weeks post in all. I plan to pre-poo my hair with EVOO on Friday night and wash on Saturday. I'll keep u all posted. In the mean time I'm going to try to find more protective styles, do more research, and enjoy my HHJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment