Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Shedding update!

My golly I think I got it! I probably just butchered that saying. But as I was saying, I have noticed a reduction in shedding since I've done the garlic pre-poo on Monday. There is still some shedding of course, but it's manageable now. I just hope I can keep this up! I usually shed a lot of hair while M&S. Tonight when I M&S I only had about 2 shed hairs. I don't know when the last time my shedding has been under control! I'm beyond ecstatic! This pre-poo will definitely be added to my regimen once a month. The only con I can think of is the smell lingers for a few days. It's not a very strong smell, but more like a hint. Today is the first day I didn't notice a hint of the smell.
*does happy dance*

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got a handle on your shedding. I had to take garlic pills to handle mine.

    ReplyDelete