Hair Resolutions for 2012
1. Stick with a hair regimen (Sticking to what works and discarding what doesn't).
2. Retain length
3. Aim for thickness (I want my hair thicker, yet I don't want to textlax. Is this possible??)
4. Learn at least 5 new styles and get them perfected!
5. Reach APL (Ultimately by Feb 2013)
So about a month ago I decided to join EbonyCPrincess' 6 Month Rollersetting Challenge. The challenge starts today January 1, 2012 and ends June 21, 2012.
*Taken directly from her site*
- Reduce my amount of shedding.
- Grow and retain at least 2 inches.
- Thicker hair
- Perfect Roller wrapping
- Gain direction into my HHJ
There are some great prizes that will be given away every month. I hope to win at least one! I have my eye on a few that remain nameless. Here are my official starting pics that I emailed ECP.
The pic below is a more accurate starting pic b/c my hair was straightened with some very great ceramic flat irons that I got for Christmas. The above pic was taken with my hair straighten from some cheapie flat irons. I'm looking forward to the challenge! I'll definitely be posting progress pics. My relaxer date is set for Jan 7th. I'll be getting a roller wrap then!