Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Eve of NYE Wash Day

I pre-pooed overnight with honey! I love this stuff. It makes my hair so soft and manageable! Can't wait til my sisters come for my graduation in May do I can share it!

I washed and DC with the heating method described in a previous post. I used the Hair One sample pack I got for Sally's. I can't really give a good review b/c I only used it once, but I wasn't impressed. I originally wanted to try the Creme of Nature Argon oil shampoo, but they were sold out in the two places I went.

I air dried my hair til it was about 50% dry. I then used a blow dryer on cool to dry til 90%. I used heat to dry the rest. I then flat ironed my hair.

Products used:
Hair One Shampoo with Olive Oil
Queen Helene Cholesterol
Argon Oil
Cantu Shea Butter as a leave in


No comments:

Post a Comment